The Portable Audiometer Calibration System performs an automated calibration of audiometers according to IEC and ANSI standards. A type 2250 handheld analyzer is the base of the system, which performs tasks ranging from basic standard audiometer testing to advanced
customized tests. The system is capable of calibrating headphones, inserts, HF phones, bone conductors, complying to ISO 8253-1 and performs the free-field calibration needed for audiometry test rooms.
SPARC is intended for:
- Audiometer certification, but the system accommodates the everyday needs of hospitals and clinics, as well as those of calibration and metrology laboratories.
- Taking care of and executing the test procedure, as well as the housekeeping of data, including emails
- Calibrating any audiometer that complies with relevant ISO standards.
- Testing bone-conduction hearing mechanisms.
- Customized calibration reports.
- Tracking of calibration equipment inventory and calibration date.
- Optional automatic synchronization of local database with the server database.
- Data retrieval through a range of query parameters.
Free software and technical support
When renting measuring equipment, we offer free software rental and provide free technical support 24/7/365.
Advantage when buying borrowed equipment
With prior agreement, you can purchase the borrowed measuring equipment with favourable terms.
Calibration of measuring equipment
All measuring equipment is thoroughly checked according to technical specifications before rental. Regardless, we can calibrate the equipment before acceptance and issue a corresponding certificate of accredited or traceable calibration. Calibration represents an additional cost.
For an additional fee, we can set up the measuring equipment at the measurement site and carry out the necessary user training.
A limited quantity and selection of measuring equipment and accessories is available for rental. The minimum rental period is three days. All prices listed next to the individual products are represented as a “per day” price, unless otherwise stated. A day is considered a working day, unless a holiday, Saturday or Sunday is intentionally chosen for the rental period. Microphones, accelerometers and other auxiliary equipment can only be rented together with the corresponding measuring equipment, unless otherwise agreed. A rental agreement must be signed before renting. The equipment must be returned to the agreed address no later than three days after the end of the agreed rental period.