Noise Patrol is an all-in-one and easy-to-use system designed for automatic measurement of exterior exhaust noise from road vehicles under stationary conditions, with simultaneous fully integrated RPM detection. (In accordance with 70/157/EEC and ISO 5130.) The system documents results and enables printout of reports on the spot.
Noise Patrol is intended for:
- The measurement of exterior exhaust noise levels from motorbikes, cars, trucks and mopeds under stationary conditions with integrated RPM measurement control.
- Vehicle noise inspectors, police officers and race track noise inspectors performing noise checks.
- Vehicle manufacturers performing final checks prior to customer delivery.
- Non-contact measurements of engine RPM by computing the engine speed from the acoustic signal of the exhaust noise.
- Measurements of engine RPM through an OBD 2 interface, external Tacho interface (AVL) and inductive clamp interface.
- The automation of the measurement work flow, in accordance with ISO 5130.
Free software and technical support
When renting measuring equipment, we offer free software rental and provide free technical support 24/7/365.
Advantage when buying borrowed equipment
With prior agreement, you can purchase the borrowed measuring equipment with favourable terms.
Calibration of measuring equipment
All measuring equipment is thoroughly checked according to technical specifications before rental. Regardless, we can calibrate the equipment before acceptance and issue a corresponding certificate of accredited or traceable calibration. Calibration represents an additional cost.
For an additional fee, we can set up the measuring equipment at the measurement site and carry out the necessary user training.
A limited quantity and selection of measuring equipment and accessories is available for rental. The minimum rental period is three days. All prices listed next to the individual products are represented as a “per day” price, unless otherwise stated. A day is considered a working day, unless a holiday, Saturday or Sunday is intentionally chosen for the rental period. Microphones, accelerometers and other auxiliary equipment can only be rented together with the corresponding measuring equipment, unless otherwise agreed. A rental agreement must be signed before renting. The equipment must be returned to the agreed address no later than three days after the end of the agreed rental period.